Looking for an electric clothes airer can be overwhelming given that many models and brands exist in physical stores and online.
Since you are here, you are probably looking into ABIS’ Drying Racks. One of the best drying racks they have right now is ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack. So if you want to know more about ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack, read on.
What is ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack?
ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack is the UK’s No. 1 Heated Drying Rack. For only £99.99, ABIS 3-Tier is already safe and has a low cost of operation; it can dry any clothes or shoes and provide no creases electric drying. To be thoroughly familiar with ABIS 3-Tier, here are its features:
Rust-free Aluminium Roads
ABIS 3-Tier has premium aluminium roads that are rust-free to keep your clothes clean while drying. The rust-free feature will keep the roads from getting weaker or breaking, making ABIS 3-Tier extremely durable.
Waterproof Power Switch
One fantastic feature of ABIS 3-Tier is its 100% waterproof power switch. You can fully utilise the drying rack outdoors without having to worry about the weather. You also don’t have to worry about ABIS 3-Tier’s functionality because this feature will keep it from any short circuits while ensuring its user’s safety.
Foldable and Portable
ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack is low-weight and portable in design. It is meant to let its utilisers move the clothes airer in different rooms or even outdoors. It only occupies a minimum space for easy storage.
Maximum Drying Space and Capacity
For complete optimisation of the ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack, its volume is only 1480 mm x 705 mm x 730 mm, which can provide you 20.5 mm of drying space with a drying capacity of 15 kg. It can carry a whole load of laundry.
Given that ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack is an electric clothes airer, it is ideal in winter, when cold and humidity make the drying process of your laundry extremely long.
You can also utilise ABIS 3-Tier during the summer season. You can have it outdoors and dry your clothes under the summer heat, saving you money.
ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack’s base is made from top-quality anti-slip material to ensure that it won’t move, hobble or slide whenever you hang your clothes.
The radiator of the ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack is hugely energy efficient. The overall monthly cost is low when compared to conventional dryers.
So, upon getting to know ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack, here are the pros and cons of having it at your home.
Pros of ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack
Buying ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack has its advantages for every household. Here are just a few of them:
- ABIS 3-Tier has three levels that can carry about 5kg per rack with 15kg. You wouldn’t have to worry about drying in sections because it can hold a whole load of laundry.
- ABIS 3-Tier is designed with a 100% waterproof power switch unlike other electric clothes racks.
- Since ABIS 3-Tier is an electric clothes airer, you can utilise the drying rack during winter and summer.
- Even for a 3-Tier drying rack, ABIS 3-Tier is easy to store. Since it is designed to be lightweight and portable, you can easily fold it and slide it behind your door or under your bed without any hassle.
- Because of ABIS 3-Tier’s premium aluminium roads, you wouldn’t have to worry about getting it broken anytime soon. It is designed for prolonged usage since it is highly durable.
- One of the major problems among clothes drying racks is their stability. However, with ABIS 3-Tier, it won’t be a problem because of its top-quality anti-slip material.
- Since ABIS 3-Tier is an electric clothes airer, it is faster to dry clothes with ABIS 3-Tier than conventional drying racks.
Cons of ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack
On the other hand, here are some of the cons of ABIS 3-Tier.
- Since ABIS 3-Tier has three rack levels, it could be too much for a small load of laundry, especially if you live alone. Instead, you can have ABIS Winged Heated Clothes Airer, which can provide you with 12m of drying space.
- Compared to other types of drying racks like Wing-Type, and Tripod Type. ABIS 3-Tier is bigger and bulkier. It can take up space more than these drying racks while in use.
- Some electric clothes airer comes with a timer to set for how long they use their clothes airer, and ABIS 3-Tier lacks that feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Abis 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack?
ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack is considered the UK’s No.1 Heated Drying Rack. It’s a three-layered rack capable of holding 15kg of drying capacity and providing 20.5mm of drying space. For only £99.99, ABIS 3-Tier is already low-cost in operation with a waterproof power switch.
What Are the Pros of Abis 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack?
ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack has a lot of pros, such as its 100% waterproof power switch that can ensure not only the drying rack’s functionality but its user’s safety as well. Its base is also made from top-quality anti-slip material for total stability, which is one of the issues for clothes airers.
What Are the Cons of Abis 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack?
One of the cons of the ABIS 3-Tier Heated Drying Rack is that If you live alone and only do small loads of laundry, ABIS 3-Tier could be too much for you. You can always go with ABIS Winged Heated Drying Rack instead, which is small than ABIS 3-Tier.
All in all, ABIS 3-Tier is an excellent investment to have in your laundry area. If you are looking for an electric clothes airer that’s worth every quid, you can get ABIS 3-Tier Heated Clothes Airer.