Protect your ABIS Massage Guns for 1 extra year with ABIS PROTECT – Extended Warranty Plans!
Add to cart one per each product!
Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions:
ABIS Electronics – Extended Warranty
For products that have been in use after expiration of the standard warranty period.
The ABIS Extended Warranty Agreement must be purchased within 14 days of the original purchase date of the product.
ABIS warrants that the products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for an additional period of one (1) year beyond the standard one (1) year warranty.
If any defects are discovered in the product within the Extended Warranty period, ABIS will either repair the defect or replace the product. ABIS will have sole discretion in determining whether a defective product or product part will be either repaired or replaced under this warranty. The buyer is responsible for shipping any defective product or product part to ABIS for repair or replacement. ABIS will ship repaired or replaced product or product part to the buyer at no charge. All expedited shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Buyer is responsible for adequate packaging of the product to prevent damage.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED.
- This Service Plan does not cover the following: (i) incidental or consequential damages, or pre-existing conditions; (ii) damage from: accident, abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects into the Product, liquid events, exposure to abnormal heat or cold, power surges, altered serial numbers, unauthorized Product repairs, modifications or alterations, failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, third-party actions, fire, collision, vandalism, theft or the like, elements or acts of war, acts of God, improper use of any electrical source; (iii) cosmetic damage to the Product’s case or frame, or to any non-operating part including decorative parts, and doors; (v) preventative maintenance; (vi) damage which is not reported prior to expiration of this Service Plan; (vii) cost of installation, removal or reinstallation of the Product;
- The Extended Warranty agreement does not cover any holders and hangers.
- For the ABIS HD6K Projector Series, the Extended Warranty does not cover the lamp life and lamp replacement costs.
- This Extended Warranty does not cover and shall be void for (a) defects or damages resulting from fire or theft, (b) defects, damages, or loss resulting from intentional misuse, abuse, neglect, or alterations by, or directed by, the owner of the device, and (c) defects or damages resulting from service or repair by anyone other than the Company.
PURCHASES FOR RESEARCH USE
Purchases made for any research related activities will not be covered for extended warranty..
This Extended Warranty is not transferable.
WARRANTY COVERAGE INTERRUPTION AND REINSTATEMENT
One year warranty periods start from the day the equipment was delivered to the purchaser. Initially Extended Warranty must be purchased by the user within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
If the the Extended Warranty is not purchased for the next warranty period within 14 days of purchase, the warranty coverage shall finish after 1 year of purchase date. In case of hand dryers, it will be 3 years.
- ABIS may request product inspection at user’s cost. ABIS may deny Extended Warranty due to the equipment condition.
It is solely the decision of ABIS to accept or deny extended warranty after the interruption.
- Warranty Purchaser must pay Reinstatement Fee equal to one year extended warranty in addition to the next period Extended Warranty fee.
PAYMENTS: The warranty purchaser must pay on our official website- www.abiselectronics.co.uk . The cost of the extension is a flat fee as available on the website.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT PRINTED ABOVE, ABIS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, AGREEMENTS OR CONDITIONS, AND THE AGREEMENT SET FORTH ABOVE IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IS THE ONLY WARRANTY AND/OR AGREEMENT FOR THIS PRODUCT. STINGER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS AND CONDITIONS NOT STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS FOR THIS PRODUCT THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE EXPRESS AGREEMENT PRINTED ABOVE. IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR AGREEMENTS THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW, IF ANY, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE AGREEMENT PERIOD.
ANY LIABILITY OF ABIS AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES FOR THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT UNDER THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT PRINTED ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ABIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
ABIS Group UK Ltd
7 Bell Yard, London, England, WC2A 2JR,
Registered 12585570 England & Wales